Have you heard about the different places to ride in southwest Idaho and southeast Oregon but wondered what the area looked like? Check these photos out!
Tag Archives | idaho city
Calendar of Events
- Tired of riding in the cold? February 10, 2012
- Gas Smell in Your ATV August 16, 2012
- A Day in the Life of a Ride Leader February 15, 2013
- Riders Needed April 4, 2014
- Owyhee County Paved Roads Closed to ATVs December 23, 2010
- H129 Support needed March 18, 2015
- ATV Rodeo Coming Up – Need volunteers too! March 12, 2015
- HB 129 Passed House March 5, 2015
- Come see us at Annual Sportsman Show – Mar 5-8! March 2, 2015
- Update on Danskin – Not planning to open, yet! March 2, 2015
- Floyd Greenwood: This will be a great ride almost in our back yard....
- Haden Claiborne: HB 129 was heard by Senate Transportation 3-17-15....
- Daniel Martinez: I would like to volunteer....
- Haden Claiborne: should be heard by transportation committee on Tue...
- Chet Carpenter: Should go up to Vicksburg by the county gravel pit...
air ambulance Atlanta ATV Ride Center Bayhorse Bayhorse Trail System Black Butte Boiling Springs Boise ATV Trail Riders Boise Ridge Code of Ethics Danskin Danskin Trail System Edna Creek Fall Creek Featherville featured Flint Forest Service Fossil Butte French Creek Kirkham Trail System Legislation Leslie Gulch Miller Mountain Owyhee Reservoir Owyhees Paper Tracks newsletter Partnering Photo Album Rabbit Creek ride difficulty chart ride journal ride photos Sage Hen Reservoir Silver City Sinker Creek Sponsors Sportsman Show Succor Creek Swan Falls trail cleaning trail difficulty guide trail maintenance trail types Tread Lightly