Have you heard about the different places to ride in southwest Idaho and southeast Oregon but wondered what the area looked like? Check these photos out!
Calendar of Events
6:00 pm Boise ATV Trail Riders Meeting @ Idaho Pizza Company
Boise ATV Trail Riders Meeting @ Idaho Pizza Company
Oct 20 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Come and join us for a no-host dinner around 6:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:00 pm. Idaho Pizza Company is located at 405 East Fairview, Meridian, ID.
- Tired of riding in the cold? February 10, 2012
- Update on Sinker Creek reroute April 8, 2015
- Gas Smell in Your ATV August 16, 2012
- A Day in the Life of a Ride Leader February 15, 2013
- Riders Needed April 4, 2014
- INVITE: Owyhee Cattlemen’s Benefit ~ Oct 3 September 17, 2015
- Local farmer donates hay! August 28, 2015
- Soda Fire rancher helped by BATRC! August 22, 2015
- Another successful trail project! July 31, 2015
- Leslie Gulch Riding July 21, 2015
- Bill Jones: My wife and I attended this function and met with ...
- Bill Jones: 15 riders had a good time seeing the Pictographs a...
- Terry Hill: Boise Front ride canceled....
- Bill Jones: DISCLAIMER All members and guests please read: ...
- Jim Maxey: I returned back home yesterday from a very success...
air ambulance Atlanta ATV Ride Center Bayhorse Bayhorse Trail System Black Butte Boiling Springs Boise ATV Trail Riders Boise Ridge Code of Ethics Danskin Danskin Trail System Edna Creek Fall Creek Featherville featured Flint Forest Service Fossil Butte French Creek Kirkham Trail System Legislation Leslie Gulch Miller Mountain Owyhee Reservoir Owyhees Paper Tracks newsletter Partnering Photo Album Rabbit Creek ride difficulty chart ride journal ride photos Sage Hen Reservoir Silver City Sinker Creek Sponsors Sportsman Show Succor Creek Swan Falls trail cleaning trail difficulty guide trail maintenance trail types Tread Lightly